Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Days 5 & 6

(From Thursday)
Nothing out of the ordinary really happened yesterday or today. Kids were still in isolation. I wandered around and visited. Last night, a few minutes after I turned our air conditioner on, it shut off. I still managed to fall asleep but woke up around 3:30 because it was so hot. I figured out that the plug for the a/c wasn't in tight enough, so I pushed it in, and it came back on. Then I saw a light/sparks flashing inside the outlet, and there was a buzzing noise that sounded like a bug zapper. Yeah, I unplugged that thing again real quick. And then didn't get back to sleep until around 6:30.

I had a stomachache today, so I skipped lunch and slept until the afternoon shift. I spent most of the afternoon shift today with Raul and got a few smiles and noises out of him. I’m going to try to get him out of his room tomorrow; if not, I need to at least bring a fan in because it’s entirely too hot in there and that makes his blisters and stuff worse. He already has a rash on his face from sweating.

The isolation kids might be able to go outside tomorrow; yay!

To make up for my lack of detail for today and yesterday, here are lots of pictures. I wanted to post videos, but Blogger hasn't been cooperating with that lately. I'm considering a blog move to WordPress.

Petre Raul & Me Ion Petre & Lisa Cristi Ionut Andreea Ionut & Me Daria & Me Alina Daria Anna & Andreea Ion Daniela Andreea & Me Celine & Me Raul Andreea & Celine - I love it when they play together, rather than aggravate each other Sunset!

No comments:

Post a Comment