Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fundraiser Event!

June 11th
6-9pm
Knights of Columbus Hall
250 Swinderman Road, Wexford, PA 15090

Bring your friends and family for a fun night of food, entertainment, and prizes, while helping me to raise money for my return trip to Romania!

$7 for adults (13+)
$3 for youth 6-12
And kids 5 and under are free!

Price includes dinner, dessert, entertainment, and a chance for a door prize!
At 6:30, one of Pittsburgh's incredibly talented tribal fusion belly dancers will treat us to a performance, and then teach some moves for those who want to try it!

Other entertainment to be determined.

Lots of surprises are in store, so I hope you'll come and check it out!

*If you would like to make a donation and advertise your business in my printed program, shoot me an email at axm9237@gmail.com. No donation is too small!

You can also still make a monetary donation via my fundraising page, PayPal (using the address above), or by check/money order (email me for a mailing address).
I'm leaving in just over a month, and I still need to raise around $2,700! I'd appreciate any support you can give me. Please spread the word about the event to your friends and family in the Pittsburgh area!

No comments:

Post a Comment